We’ve talked about hard water here before, and you can find more information about how hard water affects our gut bacteria here. In the long run, hard water can lead to a build-up of bacteria, and this can cause us to have a bad case of the bile. It can be a little bit of a shock to your system to realize that hard water can cause an overflow of bile in the first place, and this can be a very uncomfortable feeling.
The problem with hard water is that the amount of bacteria can build up to a point where we start to loose nutrients, which can affect our health in other ways. It can also cause us to develop gallstones, which are small pieces of stone that develop in the lining of our gallbladders. These stones can block our bile ducts and cause blockage of the bile that our liver uses to clean our systems.
There is plenty of literature on the subject, but I’ll let you read the most recent and authoritative book on it, one of these days. For now, here are some tips on how to prevent bile from overflowing in the first place.
If you have a gallbladder, you will not be able to pee or pee-breathe properly if you can’t urinate. This is because the flow of bile is blocked. Bile is a clear fluid, which means you can’t see where it goes. The easiest solution to this problem is to flush your bile ducts with a normal dose of water (not too much, though). Then you can pee.
The most common way to flush your bile ducts is to have your doctor make a small incision on your bile duct and insert a tube into the opening. He needs your consent, though, because the tube is only supposed to be there to flush the bile ducts. You can put in any other fluid, such as water or apple juice, but the only way to flush your bile ducts is by making the incision.
You can do it the right way or the wrong way. If you’re really concerned about your bladder, there are plenty of ways to try, such as having someone put a catheter into you, or having your doctor install a drainage tube into your urethra.
The right way to flush your bile ducts is by making the incision. (The wrong way is to use a plastic bag to do it, which is just a little gross.) But the most effective way is the one that allows you to check your bile ducts for the small white stuff called bilirubin, which can easily be flushed away.
Bilirubin is a liver toxin that is usually harmless but can cause problems if it gets into your bloodstream. It can form clots in your blood and travel to your kidneys, causing them to swell. For the same reason, bilirubin is a serious cause of jaundice, a serious cause of liver disease, and a serious cause of death.
Bilirubin is a toxin that can cause liver disease, jaundice, and death. It also is a problem that can be passed down to your babies, which is why women are advised to avoid drinking from bile-soaked glassware. So how do we flush it out of our bodies? Good question! The first step is to know the culprit.
When you have a good idea of what’s causing your jaundice, you can remove the toxin either by putting a bile-soaked cloth in place of the glassware. Or you can have your doctor do it for you. I like the option of the doctor because it’s one less thing to worry about. The easiest way is to flush your bile with a full glass of water. This makes it a lot easier to keep the cloth in place.