I recently purchased a new water filter from the turtle water company. I have never used the filter but I love the idea of being able to filter my water.
Why turtle water? Well turtle water is naturally filtered, which seems to be the case with most of the brands out there. The only downside is that it’s not completely natural, and you can add chemicals like chlorine, which makes it even more expensive. This may be a problem for some people, but I’ve found that I’m not allergic to chlorine, and it works on the water I drink as well as the water I use for showering and bathing.
Like most things, it can be difficult to know if its safe to add chemicals into your drinking water. There are a lot of things that can be harmful to your health, and even though you can’t know for sure, you should always drink water with an active filter.
One of the things that makes this whole thing all the more difficult is the fact that chlorine is considered a “banned” substance, so you cant just add it to your water if you find it’s causing you problems. Also, chlorine is considered a “harmful compound,” so if you are drinking water, it may not be safe to add chlorine to it.
It is true that chlorine is considered a banned substance. It is a known carcinogen, and can cause a wide range of nasty and sometimes fatal illnesses. And yes, it is extremely dangerous to add chlorine to water unless you are drinking it regularly. But you cant add it to your water if you find its causing you problems.
The problem is that sometimes people assume it’s fine to add chlorine to their water if they find it causing problems. And they are just not aware of the risks.
Another problem is that it isn’t as easy as just adding chlorine to your water. You have to know what you’re putting in your water, and how long it takes to get it out. So if you’re going to be adding chlorine to your water, you might as well make sure you know what you’re doing.
It turns out that the water in the turtle pond at Turtle Pond Elementary in Florida is not what you would consider “good” water. In fact the water has a weird chemical called hydrogen peroxide in it that has the potential to kill intestinal flora and lead to severe diarrhea. It’s also been known to cause liver problems, kidney failure, and even death. The chemical is used to help keep turtles in ponds but it is also toxic to fish and cause a nasty stench.
The water filter system that Turtle Pond uses is called “turtle water.” I don’t know about you but I really want to know what “turtle water” is and how it works. If you don’t know what “turtle water” is then you’re probably taking it for granted. It’s a filter system that changes the water in the ponds into something that the turtles will like. Once you set it up you can get a water taste test and see if you like the water.